Visit our newest Geocaching Adventure Blog at
- 2021-06-18: Summer Road Trip to Buy Our "New-to-Us" Home and Geocaching Through Missouri, Illinois, and Indiana
- 2021-06-17: Summer Road Trip to Buy Our "New-to-Us" Home and Geocaching Through Texas, Arkansas and Missouri
- 2021-05-30: Visiting the Notorious Bonnie and Clyde Hangouts and Graves in Dallas, Texas
- 2021-05-29: A Weekend Roadtrip up to Oklahoma's Ouachita National Forest and the Talimena National Scenic Byway
- 2021-04-02: Day 11 Finishing Route 66 in Oklahoma and Turning South into Texas and Returning Home
- 2021-04-01: Cruising Route 66 Through Kansas and Oklahoma on Day 10 of Our 3400 Mile Roadtrip Adventure
- 2021-03-31: Exploring the Historic Route 66 Through Missouri on Day 9 of Our 3400 Mile Roadtrip Adventure
- 2021-03-30: Visiting history in St Louis, Missouri via Route 66 and the Gateway Arch on Day 8 of our 3404 Roadtrip Adventure
- 2021-03-29: Touring More Abraham Lincoln and Route 66 Sites in Illinois on Day 7 of Turning a 1400 Mile Road Trip into a 3404 Mile Adventure!
- 2021-03-28: Visiting Presidents Lincoln and Reagan in Illinois on Day 6 of Turning a 1400 Mile Road Trip into a 3404 Mile Adventure!
- 2021-03-27: Visiting the Birthplace of Ben Hur on Day 5 of Turning a 1400 Mile Road Trip into a 3404 Mile Adventure!
- 2021-03-26: Day 4 of Turning a 1400 Mile Road Trip into a 3404 Mile Adventure! From Ohio into Indiana.
- 2021-03-25: Day 3 of Turning a 1400 Mile Road Trip into a 3404 Mile Adventure! Day 3 in Maryland, West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Ohio
- 2021-03-24: Turning a 1400 Mile Drive into a 3404 Mile Road Trip! Day 2 in Virginia, DC, Maryland, and Pennsylvania
- 2021-03-23: Turning a 1400 Mile Drive into a 3404 Mile Road Trip! Day 1 in North Carolina and Virginia
- 2021-03-05: Touring the Mississippi Gulf Coast for History and Lighthouses
- 2021-03-04: Visiting the Less Touristy Sites in New Orleans
- 2021-03-03: Roadtrip! Our First Day of a 4000+ Mile Road Trip from Texas to Louisiana
- 2020-11-22: Geocaching and Sightseeing in Houston, Texas and a Visit to Howard Hughes
- 2020-11-14: Visiting the Kreische Brewery Monument Hill and the German Pioneers of Texas History
- 2020-11-01: Visiting Some History, Geocaching and a Pirate on Galveston Island, Texas
- 2020-10-21: Geocaching Through History in Northeast Texas and an International Border
- 2020-10-20: Forget Graceland, We're Going to the Grotto! From Memphis and Geocaching Across Arkansas Counties
- 2020-10-19: Westbound Roadtrip Through Tennessee Civil War History and a Walking Tall Sheriff
- 2020-10-18: Westbound Roadtrip Through North Carolina and Tennessee
- 2020-09-20: Walking Around the Historical Augusta, Georgia and Finding a Few Geocaches
- 2020-09-19: Geocaching Roadtrip Through Georgia Finding Abandoned Buildings, Old School, and Santa Claus
- 2020-08-30: Touring the Biltmore Mansion Estate, the Largest Home in the United States
- 2020-07-04: Day 2 of Our Roadtrip Through the Smoky Mountains and Finding Fugitive Crash Site and Smallest Post Office
- 2020-07-03: A Long Weekend Geocaching Counties and Hiking in Western North Carolina
- 2020-06-20: Taking a Trip Back to Mayberry and Andy Griffith's Hometown of Mount Airy, North Carolina
- 2020-06-04: More Geocaching Through the Backroads of Georgia Counties and a Confederate P.O.W. Camp
- 2020-06-03: Another Geocaching Roadtrip Through the Backroads of Georgia
- 2020-05-10: Jeeping and Geocaching in a Florida Forest Finding some Creative Caches!
- 2020-04-19: Geocaching Florida From Fort White to Cedar Key to Find a Closed Island, a Ghost Town, and an Old House
- 2020-04-05: Geocaching Counties Around Georgia and Finding a Covered Bridge, an Old Jeep, Cemeteries and More
- 2020-03-30: Roadtrip Day 4: Driving Through Alabama and Arriving in Georgia
- 2020-03-29: Roadtrip Day 3: Driving Through Mississippi and Alabama on the way to Georgia
- 2020-03-28: Roadtrip Day 2: Driving Through Louisiana and into Mississippi on the way to Georgia
- 2020-03-27: Roadtrip Day 1: Driving Through Texas on the Way to Georgia
- 2020-02-23: Jeeping along the James River Road in Mason County Texas
- 2019-12-28: Spending the Day in Big Bend National Park
- 2019-12-24: Visiting the Iwo Jima Monument... in South Texas?
- 2019-11-25: Our Return to Hiking the Lighthouse Trail in Palo Duro Canyon Texas
- 2019-09-02: Back to West Texas and Finding Geocaches in San Saba, an Old Suspension Bridge, Cemeteries, and a Funny Story
- 2019-07-28: Geocaching Through Ghost Towns, Cemeteries, History, and Finding an Old Corvette
- 2019-07-21: Geocaching the Rural Backroads to a Historic Church, an Abandoned Cemetery, and the First Hilton Hotel
- 2019-07-20: My Roadtrip Finding Giant Spiders, Memorials, Cemeteries, and Sculptures in North Central Texas
- 2019-07-14: Geocaching Through Texas Ghost Towns, Cemeteries, Abandoned Places and a Train Depot
- 2019-06-30: Geocaching My Way to Munday, Texas via a Couple Cemeteries and a Ghost Town
- Exploring the History of Gilliland, Texas and is it a Ghost Town
- 2019-06-20: Roadtrip Back to Texas Day 3 Geocaching in Mississippi With Elvis, Finding Abandoned Churches, Historic Theater, And More.
- 2019-06-19: Roadtrip Back to Texas Day 2 in SC, GA, and AL Finding History, Old Cars, Trains, Ghost Town and a Tragic Story
- 2019-06-18: Roadtrip Back to Texas Day 1 in NC and SC, Finding an Abandoned Racetrack, Farmville, a Historic Survey Marker and a 9-11 Memorial
- 2019-06-02: Geocaching Through Love, History, and Chainsaw Art Along the Backroads of Virginia and North Carolina.
- 2019-05-27: Roadtrip Day3! The North Carolina County Challenge: Finding an Old School, Civil War History, BBQ, and Railroad Museums
- 2019-05-26: Roadtrip Day2! The North Carolina County Challenge: Visiting Mt Pilot, Siamese Twins, the Jail Chapel, and the Blue Ridge Parkway
- 2019-05-25: Roadtrip Day1! The North Carolina County Challenge: Finding Bigfoot, an Alien, a Miniature Village and More!
- 2019-05-19: Caching Counties in North Carolina and Visiting Civil War History
- 2019-05-12: Geocaching Counties in OBX and NE North Carolina Visiting Kitty Hawk, a Crazy Bird, and Grave Digger
- 2019-05-11: Geocaching Counties in SE North Carolina Finding Some Creative Caches and an Abandoned Amphitheater
- 2019-05-05: Moving Day Roadtrip from Texas to North Carolina Day 3 in SC and NC
- 2019-05-04: Moving Day Roadtrip from Texas to North Carolina Day 2 in AL, GA, & SC Historic Cemetery, House, and Gas Station
- 2019-05-03: Moving Day Roadtrip from Texas to North Carolina Day 1 in TX, LA, & MS Cemeteries, Historical Sites and an Old Church
- 2019-04-21: A Roadtrip from Oklahoma to Texas and Visiting a Petrified Villa, an 1800's Church, and the Historic Chisholm Trail
- 2019-04-20: Geocaching, Hiking, and Exploring the Beautiful Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge in Oklahoma
- Beyond the Alamo, Exploring the Other Four Historic Spanish Missions in San Antonio Texas
- Discovering the Ghost Town of Oakville Texas and Researching Its History
- 2019-04-14: Geocaching Fossils, a Cemetery, Dams and Aqueducts in Central Texas
- 2019-04-07: Geocaching Through Texas Independence History in Cemeteries, Memorials, and a Haunted House
- 2019-04-02: Driving Over to South Padre Island, Texas to Find Virtual Geocaches
- 2019-04-01: Geocaching and Exploring Early Mexican-American History in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas
- 2019-03-10: A Packed Geocaching Roadtrip Returning from Minnesota to Texas Day 4: Oklahoma & Finally Home!
- 2019-03-09: A Packed Geocaching Roadtrip Returning from Minnesota to Texas: Day 3 in Kansas and Oklahoma
- 2019-03-08: A Packed Geocaching Roadtrip Returning from Minnesota to Texas: Day 2 in MN, SD, NE, and KS
- 2019-03-07: A Packed Geocaching Roadtrip Returning from Minnesota to Texas: Day 1 Exploring Minnesota
- 2019-03-04: A Packed Geocaching Road Trip from Texas to Minnesota and Back! Day 3 in NE, IA, and Arriving in Minneapolis!
- 2019-03-03: A Packed Geocaching Road Trip from Texas to Minnesota and Back! Busy Day #2 in OK, KS, and MO.
- 2019-03-02: A Packed Geocaching Road Trip from Texas to Minnesota and Back! Busy Day #1 TX & OK
- 2019-02-06: Finally Completing the Texas Counties After 13 Years!
- 2018-12-25: Christmas 2018 Road Trip from Texas to Florida and Back Again
- 2018-11-11: A Visit to the World Famous Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Museum
- 2018-09-12: Completing Geocache Counties Along the Texas Gulf Coast
- 2018-09-11: A New Country, the Twin Towers, and Ghost Towns Along the Rio Grande in South Texas
- 2018-09-03: Geocaching Through South Texas History From The Alamo to the Rio Grande Valley
- 2018-08-26: Starting a New Wind Project in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas
- 2018-07-04: The Quest For 10,000 Geocaching Finds: Necropolis of Britannia Manor GOAL COMPLETED!
- 2018-07-03: The Quest for 10,000 Geocaching Finds: Day 2 and Day 3 Part 1
- 2018-07-02: The Quest For 10,000 Geocaching Finds Day #1
- 2018-06-17: Finding and Hiding Geocaches in West Texas Cemeteries
- 2018-06-10: Geocaching Through History From Central to West Texas
- 2018-06-09: Geocaching in Central Texas Through History, Cemeteries, an Elephant and Fairies!
- 2018-06-07: Geocaching in West Texas Ghost Towns and a Cemetery
- 2018-06-03: A Couple of FTF's, Cemeteries and an Old School in Central Texas
- 2018-05-28: Ghost Towns, Old Schoolhouses, Cemeteries, Geocaching Through West Texas
- 2018-05-20: Exploring and Geocaching in the Historic Town of Mason, Texas
- 2018-05-13: More Geocaches, a Bridge With a Swing, Ghost Towns, Cemeteries, and Texas History
- 2018-05-12: Making The Deal For A New GeoJeep
- 2018-05-06: Geocaching Through Texas Cemeteries Then KABOOM! My Car Dies!
- 2018-05-05: Meeting Up With Friends From Florida To Go Geocaching and Exploring Waco Texas
- 2018-04-22: Geocaching Through a Cemetery, Ghost Towns, and an Old Bridge in West Texas
- 2018-04-14: Geocaching in Historic Round Rock, Texas
- 2018-04-08: Geocaching Across Central to West Texas
- 2018-04-01: Geocaching Through Texas Ghost Towns, Cemeteries, Backroads, and a Large Frog
- Exploring the Ghost Town of Girvin, Texas and Hiding a Few Geocaches
- 2018-03-25: Geocaching Through Ghost Towns, Old Schoolhouses, Cemeteries, a FTF and More!
- 2018-03-11: Ghost Towns, Cemetery, a Gadget Geocache and More
- 2018-03-04: Geocaching in a Historic Cemetery, a Texas Courthouse, and more.
- 2018-02-25: Geocaching Through Texas Cemeteries and History
- 2018-02-18: Geocaching Through Burnet County Texas Cemeteries, Churches, and an Old Bridge
- 2018-02-11: Geocaching Redemption Finding Previous DNF's and More!
- 2018-02-04: Texas Ghost Towns, Cemetery, and Courthouses
- 2018-01-28: Two First-to-Finds and a Beautiful Sunset
- 2018-01-21: Geocaching Counties in South Texas
- 2018-01-14: Geocaching Through Cemeteries, Scenic Views, and Texas History
- 2018-01-02: Driving Home From Maryland to Texas Days 5, 6, and 7
- 2017-12-30: Spending a Day in Washington D.C.
- 2017-12-29: Surprise Road Trip: Texas to Maryland Day #3: The Arrival!
- 2017-12-28: Surprise Road Trip: Texas to Maryland Day 2
- 2017-12-27: Surprise Road Trip Killeen, Texas to Baltimore, Maryland Day 1
- 2017-12-17: Driving 5 Hours and 300 Miles for 4 First to Find Geocaches!
- 2017-12-10: Geocaching Cemeteries, a Ghost Town, a Power Run, and More Around West Texas
- 2017-12-02: Our Adventure to the Painted Churches in Schulenburg, Texas
- 2017-11-24: A Quick Visit to the San Antonio Riverwalk, the Alamo, and the San Fernando Cathedral
- 2017-11-18: Geocaching Close to Home at a Cemetery, a Nice Hike, an Old Bridge, and a Dancing Tree
- 2017-11-05: A Couple of Virtual Geocaches, Some Cemetery Caches, and a Power Run
- 2017-11-04: Geocaching Cemeteries, Ghost Town, and the Texas State Capital
- 2017-10-29: An Old Spanish Fort, A Ghost Town, and Baby Head Cemetery
- 2017-10-28: A Crumbling School, Cemetery, a Bridge, Dinosaurs, and Chocolate!
- 2017-10-14: Geocaching in a Cemetery, at a Cannon, and a Ghost Town
- 2017-10-13: Cemeteries, a Tank, a Mexican Fort, and a Giant Teapot
- 2017-09-24: Geocaching a Couple of Pioneer Cemeteries in Texas
- 2017-08-19 Geocaching Route 66 in the Texas Panhandle
- 2017-07-06: Driving Back to West Texas Day 3: Geocaching Through Texas History and Cemeteries
- 2017-07-05: Driving Back to West Texas Day 2: Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas
- 2017-07-04: Driving Back to West Texas Day 1: Florida, Georgia, and Alabama
- 2017-07-01: Back in Florida for Two Weeks
- 2017-05-27: Geocaching Through Old Historic Texas Towns, a Cemetery, Churches, and More!
- 2017-04-17: Judge Roy Bean, an Old Fort, Cemeteries, and the Pecos River
- 2017-04-16: Geocaching in 7 New South Texas Counties for Ghost Towns, Cemeteries, and History
- 2017-03-19: A Long Weekend Roadtrip from West Texas 1301 Miles to MINGO!
- 2017-02-26: FINALLY Geocaching Again Grabbing Some Caches in Hobbs, NM
- 2016-11-20: Hiking and Geocaching in the Fort Davis Mountains State Park
- 2016-10-29: From Meteors to Sand Dunes in West Texas
- 2016-10-22: A Train Depot, an Old Fort, and Dinner With Other Geocachers!
- 2016-10-11: A Crazy Week, a Hurricane Wedding and a Drive Back to Texas
- 2016-10-01/02: Road Trip to Florida; Cowboys Stadium, Cemetery, History, and Duck Dynasty
- 2016-09-11: What Does an American Hero, Old Cemeteries, and Tarzan Have in Common?
- 2016-09-03: Geocaching Through More Texas Ghost Towns and Cemeteries
- 2016-08-21: Standing on the corner of Texas and New Mexico
- 2016-08-13: A Walk in the Park and Some Geocaching FTF's!
- 2016-07-24: West Texas Ghost Towns, Cemeteries, an Old Church, and a War Memorial
- 2016-07-16: Geocaching Through Stone Artwork, a Cemetery, and a Train Robbery
Being Attacked by Alien Birds in Roswell, New Mexico
More History, Cemeteries, an Old Fort, and an Oasis in West Texas
Geocaching Through Texas History, Cemeteries, and Ghost Towns
A Presidential Geocaching Adventure, History and More Cemeteries
More Hiking and Geocaching in the Guadalupe Mountains National Park
Hiking Guadalupe Peak at 8749 Feet The Highest Point in Texas
Geocaching History in Pecos Texas and a Couple of Cemeteries
A Canceled Appointment Means Geocaching Through Cemeteries
Geocaching and GeoArt Getting an "A" For My Effort
Geocaching Through a Few Cemeteries and a POW Chapel
From Earth Texas to Billy the Kid in New Mexico
The Ultimate Gadget Cache!
Geocaching Through History and Counties in North Texas
Hiking in a Beautiful Canyon with a Beautiful Lady and She Said YES!
Geocaching Through New Counties, Cemeteries, Bridges and More
More Geocaching in Cemeteries Learning History and Route 66 Through Texas
Geocaching and Canyon Hiking in Dickens Springs
Cemeteries, Canyons, and History Around Crosby County Texas
Strange Houses, Hiking Hills, History and Cemeteries
Geocaching Along the Texas and New Mexico Borders
Geocaching Through History in West Texas
Geocaching Around Lubbock Texas
Geocaching Through the Snow and the Cold.
Moving Day! Geocaching From Jasper to Lubbock, Texas
Geocaching Through a Few More Cemeteries
Geocaching and Following Yesterdays Route
Geocaching Through History on Christmas Day
Geocaching Tank, Cemeteries, Davy Crockett, and More
Road Trip 870 Miles, 6 Geocaches, 5 States, 1 Day!
The Tale of Two Cemeteries in Tyler County Texas
Geocaching First-to-Find, a Power Run, Cemeteries in Shelby County Texas
Just How Many Cemeteries Can One Visit in a Single Day?
A Forestry Museum, Cemeteries, Train Trestles and More Geocaching!
Picking Up New Texas Counties, Viewing Murals, and a Hanging Tree
Geocaching Through History and the TX/LA Gulf Coast
Geocaching to China and Back!
Geocaching Around Beaumont Texas
Geocaching Around Jasper County Texas
Large Pelicans and a Drive Down to Galveston
Moving From Florida to Texas
Out for a Sunday Drive and Geocaching Along the Way
Geocaching and Hiking at the Golden Aster Scrub Nature Preserve
The Quest for the Apocalypse in the Ocala National Forest
Geocaching in the Ocala National Forest
Geocaching In North Florida With Friends Finding Turtle GeoArt
Labor Day Weekend Geocaching in Georgia
Conquering the Urban Jungle Fear Factor with Friends
Hiking to BoonieMan Springs With Geocaching Friends
Just Out For A Drive And Grabbing Some Geocaches
Road Trip Day #9 The Last Leg Home
Road Trip Day #8 Geocaching and Hiking Tennessee and Alabama
Road Trip Day #7 Geocaching Kentucky and Tennessee
Road Trip Day #6 Geocaching Ohio and Kentucky
Road Trip Day #5 Heading South Through Michigan and Ohio
Road Trip Day #4 Geocaching and Hiking Around Mackinaw Island
Road Trip Day #3 Moving Quickly Through Ohio and Michigan
Road Trip Day #2 Geocaching in Tennessee, Kentucky and Ohio
Road Trip Day#1 Geocaching Georgia and Tennessee
Another Weekend Road Trip to South Carolina
From Weir-dos to Hiking to Climbing Trees
Weekend Road Trip to the Appalachian Trail
Out For A Drive Geocaching in Crystal River
Geocaching Power Run and Short Hike
Geocaching, GeoArt, Power Run and Baseball
Ghost Town Cemetery and Geocaching with Friends
Geocaching in Sumter County Florida
Geocaching, GeoArt, a Butterfly, Celebrities, and Friends
Geocaching and Roaming Around Back Country Roads
Geocaching and Hiking With Friends in the Ocala National Forest
An Event and Geocaching Around Lake County
More Geocaching and Hiking in the Ocala National Forest
Geocaching Around Clermont and South Lake County
Geocaching and a Long Hike in the Ocala National Forest
Geocaching St Augustine, Green Cove Springs, and Palatka
Geocaching and Hiking in Gemini Springs Park Pt2
Geocaching Power Trail in the Ocala National Forest
Hiking the Florida Trail thru the Ocala National Forest
Geocaching and Hiking in Gemini Springs Park
A Quick Greek Festival Followed by Geocaching
Cacheapalooza 9 Geocaching and Hiking in Jonathan Dickinson State Park
Geocaching with Friends in the Ocala National Forest
Geocaching a Power Run and a FTF
Geocaching and Hiking Wekiva River Preserve
Roaming Around Sumter County, FL
Two Events and Some Random Caches
A Power Run, A Tree Climb, and a Lakeside Stroll
Florida's First Coast St Augustine and Anastasia Island
One Weekend / 1800 Miles!
Geocaching With Friends Finding Virtuals and More
Road Trip Day #8 From Georgia to Home in Florida
Road Trip Day #7 Virginia, Tennessee, North Carolina, and Georgia
Road Trip Day #6 Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Virginia
Road Trip Day #5 Hiking the Rails in Pennsylvania
Road Trip Day #4 New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, and Pennsylvania
Road Trip Day #3 Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire
Road Trip Day #2 Virginia to Connecticut
Road Trip Day #1 Florida to Virginia
In and Around Ocala, Florida
Urban Geocaching in Clearwater, Florida
Wekiva River Aquatic Preserve
Alderman Ford Park, Keysville, FL
06-19-2012: From Athens to Thessoloniki
06-18-2012: Our First Day and Sightseeing in Athens
06-17-2012: An Overseas Adventure from Orlando to Frankfurt to Athens
05-26-2012: Geocaching on Old Hwy 50 in Central Florida
10-07-2008: A Suprise Stop on Jekyll Island
10-05-2008: Off to the Races at Road Atlanta and the Petit Lemans
09-23-2008: Jeepin' and Cachin'
03-16-2008: Off to the Races at the 12 Hours of Sebring!
03-06-2008: We're Going to Walt Disney World!
03-05-2008: Buying a New TOAD: Our Jeep Wrangler Sport 4x4
03-02-2008: From Florida to Colorado and Back to Florida
Through this experience, Cricket and I improved our friendship but it could not resolve some marital issues. Early in 2007, we went our separate ways to begin our own new adventures.
She has settled in a house back in Orlando with the boys who have returned to private school. I still call Orlando home, but have taken on a career as an over-the-road truck driver. The motorhome spends most of the time in storage until I return home once a month for my time off.
We don't regret our decision to make the RV trip. We would definitely recommend it to everyone. It was a wonderful experience. We met lots of great people everywhere. While it may not fix everything, it will definitely improve your family life and/or marriage.
Our divorce was finalized in December of 2007.
An introduction to Part 1 of this RV Adventure. The archived entries below are listed in chronological order from bottom to top. If this is your first visit, I suggest that after you read the brief introduction, you start from the bottom and work your way up.
This is our blog, journal, whatever you may want to call it of an 11 month journey. We are the Gregorich Family; Mark, Cricket, Adam, Lucas, and our 4-legged friend Jake. This adventure began in 2002 when we decided to remove our two sons from private school and began
homeschooling. However, unlike most homeschool families, I became the homeschool dad while mom still worked outside the home.
The next chapter began in the summer of 2005, we began the second stage in our family adventure: homeschooling on the road in an RV, or as some call it
"roadschooling". We took delivery of our new National RV Sea Breeze LX 36' Motorhome to be our new home on this road trip in July. Over the next four weeks we sold all our
possessions, including the house!
In addition to their normal curriculum, our two sons received their history and geography homeschool lessons up close and personal. Starting from Orlando, we drove the RV straight through to Maine to see some family before winter hit. Then slowly make our way back down to Florida for the Holidays with my family. From there we then headed west to California. After that our family rving trip turned north up through Canada to Alaska and the Artic Circle. From there we ventured east across Canada to Edmondton before dropping back down into Montana. After a stop in Yellowstone for the sights and Denver for friends, we hurried once more to Maine before another return to Florida.
While RVing our way around, we traveled through 34 states, 5 provinces, visited 24 state capitals,
lots of museums, historical sites, big cities and rural communities alike. Oh yes, RV is short for "recreational vehicle" so there were lots of campgrounds, amusement parks, roller coasters and other fun things along the way also!
At the same time, we continued to work. My wife was a mortgage broker and I a website designer. Therefore we both managed to conduct our businesses from anywhere with the use of cell phones, emails, and satellite internet connections. So if you're tired of going to the office everyday, see if you can make a few changes. Maybe you can setup a mobile office in a motorhome and travel the country as well.
So I invite you to follow along as we RV homeschooled in the American Adventure. Through this website, you can be a virtual passenger with us as I reported our stories and photos along the way. You can even talk to me through the
Heading your way,
(More stories from Adam
(updated Mar06) and Lucas
Archived Adventure Stories by Mark:
08-31-2006: From Maine, Stopping in Atlanta, to Florida
08-26-2006: Ten Days in Maine
08-16-2006: Driving Quickly Back East
08-11-2006: Good Friends, Mountains, the Capital, and More in Colorado
08-02-2006: Visiting The Capital Building In Cheyenne, Wyoming
08-01-2006: Grand Tetons National Park In Wyoming
07-30-2006: Yellowstone National Park In Wyoming
07-27-2006: Troubles In Montana
07-25-2006: From Wild Animals to a Huge Shopping Mall in Canada
07-20-2006: More Rain in Haines, Alaska
07-17-2006: Lots of Ice and Wildlife in Valdez, Alaska
07-14-2006: A Wet Week in Denali National Park, Alaska
07-08-2006: Fairbanks, Alaska and the Artic Circle
07-04-2006: Driving Through Canada: Day 4, Arriving In Alaska!
07-03-2006: Driving Through Canada: Day 3
07-02-2006: Driving Through Canada: Day 2
07-01-2006: Driving Through Canada: Day 1
06-30-2006: Visiting The Boeing Factory In Washington
06-29-2006: From Olympia to Seattle, Washington
06-28-2006: Moving on to Mount St. Helens in Washington
06-25-2006: Snowball Fights on Mount Hood In Oregon
06-24-2006: Waterfalls In Oregon
06-23-2006: Making New Friends In Oregon
06-21-2006: Champoeg State Park and Salem, Oregon
06-19-2006: Driving Up The Oregon Coastline
06-17-2006: Northwest California Redwoods
06-14-2006: From California to Nevada back to California
06-11-2006: A Foggy San Francisco California
06-08-2006: Pacific Coast Highway and the Hearst Castle in California
06-07-2006: Fun and Sun in Southern California
05-30-2006: A Double Detour in Southern California
05-26-2006: A Week in Las Vegas, Nevada
05-17-2006: Glenn Canyon and Lake Powell in Arizona
05-13-2006: A Week at the Grand Canyon in Arizona
05-06-2006: From Meteors to the Capital in Arizona
04-28-2006: Cliff Dwellings, Ice Cave, and Volcanoes in New Mexico
04-27-2006: A Week in New Mexico
04-19-2006: Fort Davis and the McDonald Observatory in Texas
04-15-2006: Big Bend National Park in Texas
04-08-2006: Back to Texas
03-23-2006: Racing and Relaxing in Florida
03-09-2006: Hiking, Family, and History, in North Texas
03-05-2006: Cactus and Canyons in West Texas
03-01-2006: History and Adventure in San Antonio, Texas
02-24-2006: Fog in Galvaston, Texas
02-20-2006: Feeding the Animals in Louisiana
02-15-2006: A Rainy End To Mississippi
02-11-2006: Katrina Destruction in Mississippi
02-10-2006: Civil War History in Mississippi
02-06-2006: Elvis and BBQ in Memphis, Tennessee
02-02-2006: History and Hiking in Nashville, Tennessee
01-28-2006: Friendly Folks in Alabama
01-23-2006: Tallahassee and the Florida Panhandle
01-18-2006: We're Finally Ready To Continue!
01-13-2006: A Change of Plans. TWICE!
01-04-2006: Updating Our Drivers License Addresses
12-20-2005: Cypress Gardens and Busch Gardens, Florida
12-12-2005: From St. Augustine to Orlando, Florida
12-05-2005: Just Beautiful on Jekyll Island, Georgia
12-02-2005: Historic Savanna, Georgia
11-30-2005: Edisto Island and Charleston, South Carolina
11-27-2005: Thanksgiving in Columbia, South Carolina
11-23-2005: Upstate South Carolina and BMW
11-17-2005: Mayberry, Mountains, and More in North Carolina
11-14-2005: Catching a Break and Catching Up
11-11-2005: Early American History in Virginia
11-07-2005: The Mountains of West Virginia
11-04-2005: American History in Pennsylvania
10-31-2005: Halloween in Hershey, Pennsylvania
10-28-2005: From Albany to Florida in New York
10-25-2005: Rain, Mansions and Fall Colors in New York
10-20-2005: Cold and Rainy in Massachusetts
10-13-2005: History and Science in Boston
10-10-2005: A Wet Mountain
10-05-2005: Our First Days in Maine
10-01-2005: On The Road... Finally!
9-25-2005: Getting the Graphics
9-17-2005: Wekiva Springs State Park in Apopka, Florida
9-10-2005: Thousand Trails in Clermont, Florida
9-02-2005: Magnolia Park in Apopka, Florida
8-31-2005: Our First Trip To Service
8-28-2005: Here Come The Horses
8-19-2005: Praise Be To God!
8-16-2005: Our First Campground
8-14-2005: Getting Ready To Move
7-18-2005: Taking Delivery of Our New Motorhome