Space
Space

Space
dot

Message Boards
dot

Away We Go
An American RV Adventure

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zhangzk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since BRB opened its virtual doors way back in January of 2007 http://www.texansauthorizedshops.com/authentic-benardrick-mckinney-jersey , this site has housed a plethora of predictions about your Houston Texans.As youíd expect, many, many, MANY of those predictions turned out be wrong.And not just wrong, mind you, but absurdly wrong.I personally have made so many terrible predictions about various players, coaches, games DeAndre Hopkins Jersey , and/or seasons that I canít even begin to enumerate them.The good news is that theyíre all immortalized here on BRB for anyone to find and mock.I canít even pick one that Iíd consider the most wrong.When a man declares himself ďa HUGE fanĒ of the teamís decision to re-sign Will Demps, you know his opinions are suspect and should be summarily dismissed with little hesitation.Enough about my countless misses.I want to know about yours.What would you deem your single worst prediction about the Texans?Letís compare notes and chuckle at our idiocy.2018 Houston Texans Game Day Live: Texans vs. Giants (Second Quarter) Scanning through the Getty images of the last time these two teams played is like playing a game of ĎĎLetís remember some guys.Ē Nevertheless, itís time for the second quarter which, due to me once again writing these threads ahead of time, I can only speculate as to how the game has gone so far. Hopefully Romeo Crennel has figured out that allowing Odell Beckham Jr. free releases off the line of scrimmage might not be the best idea. Also, letís hope Whitney Mercilus can make an appearance and sack someone.Preferably the quarterback.This is your thread to enjoy all the wonderful things that are sure to happen in this second quarter.NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs Authentic Kevin Johnson Jersey , or non-text comments in any of BRBís live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If youíre on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to one of us tomorrow.NOTE III: Please refrain from any reference to or mention of any religion or religious figure, even if you believe itís celebratory or inoffensive. If you make such a reference or comment, it will be deleted and you will be warned. Two violations of this rule will result in a ban.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Away We Go Forum Index -> Just Say Hi! All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: